Candlelight Concert Society owes its success to our dedicated volunteers!
For over 40 years, our audience members have given generously of their time and talent, helping CCS accomplish its mission. We are looking for volunteers to help with our programs and expand our visibility within the community.
Here are a few of the ways to get involved − either one time or in an on-going way:
- Distribution Volunteer − Distribute marketing materials in the community
- Concert Volunteer − Collect tickets, hand out programs, sell refreshments and CDs
- Office Volunteer − Assist with mailings, program book assembly and filing
- CandleKids Family Celebration Committee − Solicit sponsors and in-kind donations; assist with promotion of annual fundraiser to be held on December 7, 2014
- Gala Committee − Solicit sponsors and in-kind donations; assist with event planning and promotion for Annual fundraiser to be held on April 25, 2015
- Ad Sales − Approach local businesses to advertise in our program books
- Reception Host − Host a post-concert reception for artists and CCS donors in your home
- Member, Board of Directors − Provide strategic direction to the organization
Please fill out the form below. We will contact you with more information on how to become involved.